Please note: The due date on your bill applies to on-line transactions. Any payments received after the stated due date are subject to any and all late fees.
These steps apply when entering into the online payment system:
1. Enter your Last Name or Company Name and Account Number in the text boxes below.
2. Click on the Check Balance link at the very bottom of this page.
3. If you want to pay a different amount, please enter (or overwrite balance) it in the field labeled Utility Payment Amount.
4. Click the Add to Shopping Cart link to place payment item into your shopping cart
To obtain property tax information or pay online, please use follow the link below. You will need one of the following:
- Parcel Number – You must use the decimal point in the parcel number.
- Property Address – If you do not receive the results you were expecting, please search again entering less information.
The Carver County Sheriff’s Office provides statutory law enforcement coverage throughout Carver County. You will be redirected to the Carver County Government website to pay for your fines.Pay a Traffic Violation