Notice of Filing for Municipal Election
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that filings for Mayor and City Council will open on August 2, 2022 and close at 5:00 p.m., August 16, 2022. Offices to be filled: One (1) mayor seat, which serves a two-year term and two (2) Council member seats, which serve a four-year term. Affidavits of Candidacy will be available at the Norwood Young America City Hall, 310 Elm Street West during regular business hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Candidates must meet the following:
- Must be an eligible voter
- Has no other affidavit on file as a candidate for any office at the General Election
- Is, or will be upon assuming office, 21 years of age or more
- Will have maintained a residence in the City of Norwood Young America for 30 days before the General Election
- Must pay the $2 filing fee at the time of filing
The Election of these City Offices will be held on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 in the City of Norwood Young America at City Hall between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.