Starting Saturday, February 13 at 12:00 p.m. the following changes will go into effect:
- The cap on bars and restaurants will move up to 250 people inside and 250 outside, with an occupancy limit of no more than 50% of established capacity.
- Onsite dining hours are extended to 11:00pm, for any establishment that serves food. Takeout may occur after 11:00pm.
- Indoor seated and non-seated entertainment occupancy limits expand to 250 people in each separate area, with a total max of 1,250 people, while maintaining social distancing. Food and beverage consumption is extended to 11:00.
- Outdoor entertainment food and beverage consumption is extended to 11:00pm.
- Private wedding, funeral, celebrations and parties will have an occupancy limit of 25%, up to a max. of 50 people with social distancing. These events may not occur between 11:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Gyms, fitness centers and pools expand to 250 at 25% capacity. Social distancing at 6 feet.
For more information, please review the guidance documents, which will be updated shortly.