Saturday, June 1
7:00am – Noon
310 Elm Street West
This event is for residents that live within city limits. Verification of residency will be required.
ACCEPTABLE HOUSEHOLD WASTE/JUNK—ITEMS FOR DROP-OFF
- Furniture items (couches, chairs, tables, lamps, mattresses, box springs, etc)
- Small amounts of remodeling materials (carpet, siding drywall, concrete blocks, bricks, etc.
- Miscellaneous items such as kids’ toys, playground sets, doors, windows, toilets, etc.
- Participants are asked to bag and box the loose materials as much as possible
- Regular household garbage collected weekly
- Vehicle tires, appliances, any electronics, batteries, fire extinguishers, propane tanks, prescription drugs
- No hazardous waste such as paints, liquids, chemicals, asbestos materials, herbicides, pesticides, household cleaning products, lawn chemicals, lighter fluid, mothballs, lye, pool chemicals, nail polish remover, solvents, spot removers, stains and finishers, etc.
- No motor oil/filters, oil rags, petroleum products/containers, anti-freeze, brake fluid
- Florescent tubes & lights, incandescent light bulbs, cement, asphalt, large quantities of demo material
- No yard waste (grass clippings, shrubs, plants, tree limbs, leaves, garden waste)
- No recycling items will be accepted. Recycling items can be dropped off at Carver County’s Recycling Site located at 421 Railroad St W, open Wednesdays Noon-4pm & Saturdays 8am-Noon.