City of Norwood Young America
It’s an exciting time to join our team here in Norwood Young America! This newly created position will be at the center of all the action in our growing community.
The Community and Economic Development Administrative Assistant—Provides a wide variety of technical office administrative support to the Community and Economic Development Director, City Administrator, and Clerk-Finance Director; performs technical support work related to department activities; creates, implements, and participates in technical processes, procedures, and programs; and performs related work as required.
- Associates degree in business administration, urban planning, public administration, finance, economic development, marketing, or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, urban planning, public administration, finance, economic development, marketing, or related field
- At least two years of professional related economic development or business experience
Salary range- $23.63 to $32.20 per hour, based on qualifications.
For a complete job description and application, please visit our website: www.cityofnya.com or stop by City Hall at 301 Elm Street West, Norwood Young America. Please call Karen Hallquist, Community and Economic Development Director, at (952) 467-1810 with any questions. Applications will be accepted until Noon on Wednesday, August 31st, 2022, and can be dropped off at City Hall or emailed to email@example.com.
~The City of Norwood Young America is an equal opportunity employer~