Welcome to the City of Norwood Young America Community Development Department! The Department oversees Planning, Zoning, Building Permits, Rental Housing Licensing, and Code Enforcement, and also provides staff support to the Planning Commission and Parks and Recreation Commission.

Below you will find links to the various land use applications, building permit forms, rental housing licensing forms, code enforcement information and pertinent planning documents. If you need assistance with any applications or for questions or concerns, please contact Steve Helget, City Administrator at cityadmin@cityofnya.com or 952-467-1805.